Vanity Card #9 - The Haddaway Effect


I actually spend a lot of my time thinking about love and how it connects our feelings with our actions. This time my brain worked on something called unconditional love. According to some trustworthy information sources, unconditional love is the affection without any limits or boundaries. Most of the people describe it as love between family members or war comrades. I could make a mean joke here, but I'll skip it for your enjoyment. 

My own diagnose: unconditional love is the highest form of love one can give to another - you have mastered the ability to carry your love for someone through every obstacle in life. Your love does not wane in the edge of artificial matters, does not break through words nor actions. You simply love someone for who she/he really is. 

Isn't that the most beautiful thing in the world? 
Loving someone by seeing through their own facade? 
Isn't that what we all really want?
How many questions can I put in a row before it starts to get annoying? 
Am I there yet?

I really need to stop taking four hour naps. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

25, Wild and free.

Damn, this sounds just like another dating service profile.

The author was given another life after living the usual household hell for a couple of decades.

Nowadays the writer has devoted his time to think about the big scary things..like relationships. Personal economy.
Women and the space time continuum.
There must be a loophole?

Currently living in the outskirts of Helsinki, Finland.
The homeland of saunas, koskenkorva and winters so cold, they might be written by George R.R Martin.

Enjoy the carnival! Pick a card..
After all..life is all about the vanity.

- George