Vanity Card #26 - The Love Letter Rehab


To my precious beloved,

Even the most compelling words in the English vocabulary can not express my most sincere thoughts that seek asylum in my very own troubled heart. I have been afraid these words would never escape the mental prison and reach my lips, so I ask for your forgiveness for being so brief about my grand confession. 

I love you. I really do love you.

Every single fiber in my distressed body misses you like the moon misses the sun, destined to chase your dazzling shadow till the end of our time. You are my adorable moon, my divine stars, my one and only. I wish I could hear your alluring voice for the rest of my life. 

Each wretched day that I must suffer without your smiling radiance, makes my somber heart and distraught world smaller. There is no medicine that heals the colossal hole you have left on my arduous heart, no restraints that preserve me sedated from the excruciating  loneliness.  

You are the rising goddess whose benediction I'm willing to serve affectionately from every dark corner of the world. I'm well aware my sudden revelation might sanction you gasping for the air and make your delicate heart beating faster than the wings of a hummingbird.

Harm is the last thing I want to bear on your adorable shoulders in times like these. The corners of my mouth have already risen from the sheer gratitude of being able to finally deliver my ardent feelings to you. It's almost therapeutic.

Now I must bid farewell to your angelic avatar, the dreadful night watch nurses are breaking trough the major blockade I've built. I will bind this trustworthy napkin onto our heroic pet parrot Cracker and ask the talking toy soldiers to lead him to safety.

I wish this message finds its way to your heart!

PS. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE Y..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

25, Wild and free.

Damn, this sounds just like another dating service profile.

The author was given another life after living the usual household hell for a couple of decades.

Nowadays the writer has devoted his time to think about the big scary things..like relationships. Personal economy.
Women and the space time continuum.
There must be a loophole?

Currently living in the outskirts of Helsinki, Finland.
The homeland of saunas, koskenkorva and winters so cold, they might be written by George R.R Martin.

Enjoy the carnival! Pick a card..
After all..life is all about the vanity.

- George